At Henderson Law Group LLP, business law forms one of the major focus points of our legal services. Our clientele, largely formed of small businesses in the Greater Vancouver area, appreciate our personal service and reasonable prices.
Our lawyers believe in flexibility and creative solutions, tailored to the situation and to the client. What works for one business may not work for another.
Getting to know your business, and your priorities and needs, is vital to helping you reach your goals.
Whether you are beginning or ending your business venture, or dealing with a business dispute, purchase, sale or reorganization, we can help you find the solutions you need.
Comprehensive Business Services For The Greater Vancouver Regional District
We can help you in a variety of areas, including:
- Starting a business: How you set up your venture may make a difference in your long-term success. We will help you choose the most appropriate business structure for your unique circumstances — and explain the pros and cons of incorporation — in order to allow you to maximize the likelihood of future success.
- Purchase and sale: Buying a new business, or selling a business you have created, is a complex process filled with opportunity and risk. We will discuss the needs of all major stakeholders and work to protect your interests throughout the process.
- Corporate reorganizations: If your current structure is no longer meeting your needs, we can discuss your priorities as well as the pros and cons of various different types of business structures.
- Commercial lending/borrowing: Our lawyers help businesses that are in need of funds for expansions, business emergencies and a variety of other needs. Your options may include operating loans, lines of credit or other options tailored to your needs.
- Litigation: Much of our work is designed to help our clients avoid litigation, but sometimes legal disputes are inevitable. Whether your business is being affected by breach of contract, employment problems, financial losses or a claim against you, we can help you find solutions.
- Contracts: We can guide you through negotiation and drafting of thorough, flexible contracts that can reduce your risks and help ensure your success.
Contact Henderson Law Group LLP
If you are a small-business owner in Richmond or in the surrounding parts of British Columbia, call us at 604-639-5175 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help your business.